I have the right:
- To ask for a date.
- To suggest activities.
- To refuse any activities, even if my date is excited about them.
- To have my own feelings and be able to express them.
- To say I think my partner’s information is wrong or her/his actions are unfair or inappropriate.
- To tell someone not to interrupt me.
- To have my limits and my values respected.
- To tell my partner when I need something.
- To be heard.
- To have friends and space aside from my partner.
I have the responsibility:
- To determine my limits and values.
- To respect the limits of others.
- To communicate clearly and honestly.
- To ask for help when I need it.
- To be considerate.
- To check my actions/decisions to determine if they are good for me or bad for me.
- To set high goals for myself in my dating relationships.